Join our online roundtable specifically for Audit Committee Chairs sponsored by Mazars LLP.
Tougher times ahead for audit committees with increased responsibilities and penalties.
Our guest speaker, Jock Lennox from the Audit Committee Chairs Independent Forum (ACCIF) will be sharing his views and experiences. There will be an opportunity for you to join in the discussion with other Audit Committee Chairs from small and mid-size quoted companies.
We will be covering:
- Projected reforms in the Government’s forthcoming White Paper
- Introduction of directors ‘attesting’ reporting controls (‘UK Sarbox’)
- Extending the scope of audit in areas such as fraud and sustainability with audit committees possibly deciding into which areas.
- Regulator replacing FRC to review whole of the corporate report not focusing just on the financial statements
- All key board members to be subject to possible bans and fines when problems arise
- Stronger viability statements
Please note that places to this event are limited therefore places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Date: Thursday 4 March 2021
Timings: 2.00pm - 3.30pm
This event is for Audit Committee Chairs.Join the QCA and gain privileged access and discounts to all events